Partner with Boston International Ministries
The mission of BIM is to mobilize believers to meet the needs of international visitors in Boston through genuine relationships & lead them to faith in Jesus Christ.
Boston International Ministries exists to:
- SERVE internationals during their temporary stay in Greater Boston: Friendship, Cultural exchange, English/educational programs, Immigration Counseling, Community & Family services
- SHARE the love of God in Christ with international visitors: Discussion groups, Church programs, Special events, Bible studies, Dinners
- SEND internationals back home on mission: Follow up, Re-entry assistance, Ongoing relationships
How can you use your gifts to touch the world?
- Lead an English class in Boston churches or on a local college campus
- Participate in seeker studies or lunchtime marketplace discussion groups
- Lead or assist in a small group Bible study for international visitors
- Become a friendship partner or host family for an international visitor
- Show Holiday Hospitality: Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter
- Teach a cooking class or other demonstration with spouse and family ministries
- Share a Bible or JESUS video with an international friend in their language
- Plan Trips & Events: Freedom Trail, Plymouth, Coast of Maine, July 4th
All BIM program funds come from individual donors and church partnerships. If you would like to partner with Boston International Ministries financially or with your time please contact our staff below. Or, you may send a gift made payable to "GBBA" and mail it to: Boston International Ministries, Greater Boston Baptist Association, 754 Greendale Avenue, Needham, MA 02492.
BIM Director, Rev. Michael Dean at email@example.com or call 781.449.4000 ext. 203
Administrative Assistant, Eileen Fullerton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781.449.4000 ext. 0